Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
2250 from CHI
• Real 25 gauge steel for durability and resistance to dents and dings.
• Two panels – Short panel and Long panel designs to suit your homes architecture
• 4 colors- white, almond, sandstone, and brown to match the exterior of your home
It's available insulated or non-insulated to help maintain a comfortable temperature in your garage all year long.
• Available with stylish window designs ( call for details or see brochure)
Call us today! 210-775-1771
Carriage Style Garage Doors without all of the Hassel of Wood
• Real 25 gauge steel for durable dent-resistant construction, lighter gauge steel doors are prone to denting which can lead to a $300.00 section replacement. Always insist on 25 gauge steel for greater peace of mind and the best value.
• Free Spade Decorative handles are included with every door.
• Solid steel construction – other carriage-style garage doors feature vinyl or fiberglass overlays that can fall off and fade from exposure to the sun.
• Choice of panel length – other carriage style garage door give you the choice of one single panel length, the 5250 gives you the option of short stamped panels or long stamped panels.
• 3 great color choices for today’s modern color schemes – You can choose from white, almond, and sandstone finishes.
Maintain a comfortable garage temperature all year long – You can have this door installed with insulation for a more comfortable garage. (optional feature )
• 10 great window styles to choose from to match your garage door to your taste and personal style ( see brochure for complete window options)
Get the Brochure Here or Call 210-775-1771
Clopay Ultra-Grain - The Ultimate in Garage Door Luxury
• Real carriage house door styling.
• The look of real wood grain without the hassle associated with real wood – you don’t have to have it re-stained, or varnished.
• It doesn’t fade, warp, crack, shrink, rot or split like real wood.
• It costs a fraction of what a wood garage door costs.
• It’s available in 2 types of insulation for greater energy efficiency or no insulation at all.
• Comes standard with quiet nylon rollers.
• Choice of long or short-stamped panes.
• Available in a non-insulated 2” pan door for greater affordability
• Several window styles available to match the look of your home.
Get the brochure here or call us today at 210-775-1771 to have one installed